Position Description: Under the direction of the Vice
President of the National Sales Division, the Sr. Manager Logistics
Sales (SMLS), is responsible for working with the Management and
Executive team at Nissin International Transport U.S.A., Inc. to
provide consistent sales revenue and growth for existing and new
customer accounts. The SMLS will proactively seek and acquire new
customer business opportunities. The position will work closely and in
conjunction with the Vice President, of National Sales (NTS) to
develop sales direction and strategy to ensure current and future
business growth and success.The SMLS will be actively involved in
promoting and presenting NIT’s End to End Management (EMG) supply
chain platform to current and new customers. The SMLS will align sales
initiatives and action plans with NTS forecasts and budgets. The SMLS
will work closely with our marketing company initiatives and
administrate the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. The
position has a strong opportunity for advancement for the right
candidate as the National Sales Division is in its dynamic stages of development.
- Network with current and new customers to provide sales opportunities
- Conduct customer calls and visits to develop sales prospects
- Manage account portfolios to achieve long term success.
- Maximize alliance partnerships to provide customer solutions and
increase new business
- Utilize marketing data and contacts to establish and achieve sales goals
- Provide direction for business development strategies
- Execution of key marketing strategies related to sales initiatives
- Prepare timely sales forecasts and reports
- Oversee account executives and agents to grow sales
- Any other projects as assigned by senior management, from time to time.
- Hybrid/remote; preferred proximity to one of our branch locations.
- Compensation includes base + sales commission.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life, and AD&D, short term disability,
along with voluntary long term disability, and 2 types of voluntary
vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and
dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days, and pet insurance.