Position Description: Under the direction and
supervision of the warehouse Supervisor, the warehouse Associate is
responsible for all aspects of warehousing and distribution and all
related activities for an assigned base of accounts.
- Responsible for all assigned functions for warehousing and
distribution including loading and unloading trucks, whether
manually of mechanically.
- Processing, packing, stacking, labeling of cargo per approved standards
- Operating mechanical and pneumatic assembly machines, as directed
- Where necessary provide guidance and training to junior Associates
- Comply with all Customer specifications, work standards and instructions
- Comply with all government regulations, including but not limited
- Maintain a positive attitude when conducting business, even under
stressful conditions with Customers, vendors and overseas agents, at
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life, and AD&D, short term disability,
along with voluntary long term disability, and 2 types of voluntary
vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical
and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days, and pet insurance.