Under the direction and supervision of the Household Moving Manager,
the Household Moving Supervisor shall travel offsite and assist to
pack, deliver, and process international import and export shipments
of personal effects.
- Packing air and ocean personal effects using company provided
packing materials on or offsite
- Movement of packed cargo to/from House or Apartment to/from Nissin warehouse
- Preparing an accurate bingo sheet for all packed boxes.
- Must keep accurate notes per shipment. Must update notes accordingly.
- Advise Manager of any delays, problems and/or question any
irregularities discovered within assigned transactions.
- Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate effective customer
service skills, even under stressful conditions with Customers and vendors.
- Conduct pre-survey at Customer house, prepare and submit estimate
for their relocation.
- Prepare shipping documents, data entry and create invoices for
export, import and domestic shipment
- Perform as a crew leader for Export, Import and domestic jobs with
- Process and approve time cards for each pay period
- Prepare Import/Export documentation and process Oracle billing
invoices to both Customer and overseas affiliates
- May perform other tasks, as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma, required
- Native proficiency with bilingual (English/Japanese) communication
skills - reading, writing, speaking skills in Japanese
- Possess excellent written, verbal communication and customer
- Current valid and clean driver’s license with no points or driving infractions
- Possess cross-cultural understanding, particularly with Japanese
customers and Associates
- Must be detailed oriented and able to set priorities.
- Able to work well in a team environment, independently and able to
multitask under stressful conditions
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and
Word, at minimum
- Able to lift 50 lbs. or more in performance of duties
Overtime required, as needed
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.