Position Description: Summary of the job
Under the direction and supervision of the Warehouse Leader,
Supervisor and Manager, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for
performing General Warehouse functions including housekeeping,
preparing and checking shipments, counting inventory and oversees
operation by assisting supervisors and managers.
- Comply with rules/regulations set forth by Nissin, Customer, OSHA,
CT-PAT, and TSA
- Notify supervisors of any damage, irregularities and any safety
concern and safety violations at warehouse immediately.
- Check product, verifies models and quantities against packing slip/manifest.
- Match the model of the product and the package and repack.
- Keep correct inventory by counting and verifying model numbers and quantities.
- Communicate with our Warehouse Manager & Supervisor &
Leader and follow their instructions.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.