Under the direction and supervision of the Household Moving Manager,
the Household Moving coordinator will process all import and export
documentation to facilitate Air/ Ocean, Import / Export Service. Also,
working with Branch Manager to assist with any minor day to day
- Instructs crew to adhere to all of Nissin’s policies and safety
rules. Reports any incidents or accidents immediately to Manager
- Ensures customer satisfaction and contract compliance.
- Must keep accurate notes per shipment. Must update notes accordingly.
- Advise HHG Manager of any delays, problems and/or question any
irregularities discovered with in assigned transactions.
- Tracking and tracing of shipments and ensures shipments and
deliveries arrive in a timely manner
- Receive, review, and process export documentation such as B/L,
AWB, Commercial Invoice for each shipment accurately.
- Maintain a good relationship with other Nissin offices, customers,
vendors, and agents.
- Ensure that all documents are in proper order. Scan, fax and file
documents as needed.
- Coordinate any necessary surface transportation to airports or
ports to ensure that delivery is completed.
- Work with Nissin’s other departments to meet customer and internal deadlines.
- Conform to corporate policies and import/export regulations.
- Data entry and maintenance using GTC and other applications.
- Handle file preparation.
- Adheres to and enforces all safety rules
- Represents the Company in a professional manner.
- Assisting with minor administrative tasks.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.