Global Third Party Logistics Company committed to providing
innovative supply chain strategies and services to support our
customers. This business sales development position is
responsible for both tactical and strategic business development of
new forwarding business. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of
5-plus years of freight forwarding industry experience and networks.
- Proven sales experience in international freight forwarding
industry is a must
- Prospect, build, and develop strategic partnerships with clients/customers.
- Achieve assigned and measurable sales objectives/targets
- Strong business acumen, account management and proven Logistics
Sales & Negotiating Skills
- Focus on specified market segments to identify and develop high
- Ensure sustainable revenue at acceptable profitability levels
- Keep current with industry and market trends
- Serve as a liaison between clientele and operational staff
- Provide timely and accurate reports and document sales leads.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify
opportunities for growth
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.