Under the direction and supervision of the Warehouse Leader,
Supervisor and Manager, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for
performing General Warehouse functions including housekeeping,
preparing and checking shipments, counting inventory and oversees
operation by assisting supervisors and managers.
- Notify supervisors of any damage, irregularities and any safety
concern and safety violations at warehouse immediately.
- Check product, verifies models and quantities against packing slip/manifest.
- Match the model of the product and box and repack.
- Keep correct inventory by counting and verifying model numbers and quantities.
- Communicate with our Warehouse Manager & Supervisor &
Leader and follow their instructions.
For Part-time employment: