Position Description: Under the direction of the
Director, Human Resources & Administration, this position provides
administrative support with the handling of business insurance claims
(i.e. property & casualty, cargo, liability, auto) and
administration of business contracts. Coordinates and provides
administrative support with various projects, as directed or assigned.
Works under minimal supervision to perform such duties. This position
reports to the Director, Human Resources & Administration.
- Draft and type reports, memos, letters and other documents.
- Record, prepare, and distribute meeting minutes, as needed.
- Maintains, monitors, perform renewals, and reviews
administration-related business licenses/permits renewal summary
spreadsheet and files.
- Follows up on business insurance claims reported via incident
reports. Coordinate claim details and communicate with insurance
brokers/carriers on claim filing and resolution in a timely manner.
May require consultation with CFO and GC to resolve claim issues, as needed.
- Organizes and maintains files of business contracts and agreements
for recordkeeping and research, as directed.
- On occasion, may prepare preliminary draft of standardized
agreements using available templates under supervision of CFO/GC.
- On assigned projects, perform internet-based research, data
analysis, conduct investigative interviews, prepare presentations
and graphic materials to support findings and recommendations
- Supports management with project coordination and administrative
support, as directed.
- Monitors, creates, updates corporate communications digital
display boards for internal company-wide dissemination of corporate
information to all employees under direction of supervising manager
- May support with event planning activities and administrative
support for business conferences or company events, as needed.
- Performs relief support to other areas of administration team.
Relief front reception area, handling of incoming and outgoing mail,
auto accident claims, and service maintenance of company cars.
- Any other duties, as required.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.