Position Description: Under the management of the
Senior Manager - Logistics, the Logistics Manager, will be responsible
for strategically planning the day-to-day activity for the
distribution, warehouse, and customer service operations in the
Logistics Center. He/she will be responsible for labor management,
maximizing space/storage utilization, inventory management, and the
development of process improvements. A strong leader with a hands on
presence to direct and develop a highly functional logistics center
team to minimize costs, streamline operations, and increase
profitability, initiate and drive excellence and best practices across
the supply chain to achieve operational efficiencies. Proficient
background in Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and processes. He/she
will be responsible for developing, documenting, and implementing
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to ensure client standards,
requirements, and satisfaction are fully met and exceeded.
- Oversea, direct, and optimize staffing, labor, and operations for
the Logistics Center
- Determine and manage labor requirements within the logistics
center on a daily basis
- Supervise, coach, and train office and warehouse staff.
- Organize and consolidate customer product to maximize Logistic
Centers space while improving overall operational efficiencies.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Acquired proficiency in WMS to enhance knowledge of management and
operations in the Logistics Center
- Overseas conformity of inventory management to ensure integrity of
inventory is validated and maintained. This includes but is not
limited to cycle counting, shipping, and receiving processes.
- Promote continuous improvement including strategic evaluations and
SOPs for all major Logistic Center-related functions.
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all CT-PAT and OSHA
regulations and requirements within the Logistic Centers.
- Develop KPI (key performance indicators) and metrics to Nissin
- Administrative responsibility for facility security, maintenance,
contractors, and material handling equipment.
- Consistently promotes a strong corporate culture, quality, and
high performance work teams.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick and personal days and pet insurance.