Position Description: Under the direction of the
Director, National Sales & Marketing Strategy , the Manager,
National Sales & Marketing is responsible for working with the
senior management team at Nissin International Transport U.S.A., Inc.
(NIT) to ensure consistent revenue stream for existing/new accounts
and to develop effective marketing strategies to grow all lines of
business for the organization. The Manager will proactively work to
network within the industry to seek new business opportunities and
create various marketing strategies to achieve business objectives.
The position will mentor and train designated sales/business
development staff to ensure succession planning for future business
growth and opportunities.
- Provide proactive, collaborative efforts with the senior
management team to network and explore potential new revenue streams
- Review existing accounts to consider new services and products
availability for customers
- Research feasibility studies for growing new segments and trends
within global supply chain management and
- Nurture and sustain existing business revenue while concurrently
developing new revenue streams from new businesses and clients
- Achieve assigned sales targets/objectives
- Ensure sustainable revenue at acceptable profitability levels
- Target specific markets and industries to identify and develop
specific potential accounts
- Competitive positioning within the industry to increase revenue streams
- Industry branding for NIT business objectives
- Compliance with all regulatory agencies monitoring our business
activities and industry
- Define key performance indicators (KPI) to measure performance standards
- Direction for business development activities and operations growth
- Business development strategies
- Development and execution of key marketing strategies
- Effective interpersonal skills to mentor and develop sales staff.
- Conduct sales calls/visits/approaches either independently or in
collaboration with divisional or branch operations to develop and
establish effective business relationships with customers and
explore their needs. Provide regular sales reports to senior
management team of business development efforts.
- Prospect, develop, and build strategic partnerships with clients/customers
- Research and develop effective marketing strategies to achieve
- Responsible to mentor, train, and develop designated management
- Any other projects as assigned by senior management, from time to time.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.