Global Third Party Logistics Company committed to providing
innovative supply chain strategies and services to support our
customers. This business sales development position is
responsible for both tactical and strategic business development of
new domestic transportation and warehousing business. The ideal
candidate should have a minimum of 5-plus years of industry experience
selling Domestic Transportation (TL preferred) and Warehousing and
- Proven sales experience in domestic logistics industry is a must
- Prospect, build, and develop strategic partnerships with clients/customers.
- Achieve assigned and measurable sales objectives/targets
- Strong business acumen, account management and proven Logistics
Sales & Negotiating Skills
- Focus on specified market segments to identify and develop high
- Ensure sustainable revenue at acceptable profitability levels
- Keep current with industry and market trends
- Serve as a liaison between clientele and operational staff
- Provide timely and accurate reports and document sales leads.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify
opportunities for growth
- 5 + years with past sales experience at Third Party Logistics
Company or related logistics field
- Excellent Oral Communication skills; able to speak clearly and
concisely; solid group presentation skills.
- Excellent Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively
and able to work for spelling and grammar.
- Assertive, self-motivated, sense of urgency.
- Experience completing and working with various RFP’s (Request for Proposal)
- General Knowledge of Domestic Transportation (FTL, LTL) and
- Detailed oriented
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Provide excellent Customer Service to new clients
- Computer Literate - proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A "book of business", with a proven network of logistics
and supply chain decision makers.
- Solid sales and marketing background
Special Position Requirements
- Must be willing to travel as required to meet essential sales
duties and business requirements.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.