: Manually and mechanically loading and unloading of
trucks, ocean containers and freight. Receiving and labeling freight
after unloading, organizing warehouse, assisting in daily warehouse
operations, including the labeling of CFS freight and filing of CFS
paperwork, Complying with customer requirements, periodic inventories,
and offsite operations as well as monitoring and complying with
Nissin, OSHA, CTPAT and TSA rules and regulations. Pick-up and
delivery of freight with box truck.
- Follow instructions given by supervisors and or managers.
- Receive freight (unload freight check for damage and sign and date
- Log freight (document weight and dimensions)
- Freight Placement (freight is labeled and moved to appropriate area)
- Unload, label, and prepare manifest for CFS containers
- Unload, label, inventory and various customer containers and or freight.
- Eliminate product overflow by putting freight away by using WMS.
- Maintain offsite warehouse operations by traveling to designated
warehouse to perform all duties required for various customers.
- Follow all rules and regulations as designated by managers of
- Responsible for pick-up and delivery of freight driving a box truck.
- Prepares orders for shipment by following instructions to stencil,
label, wrap, unpack, repack, record serial numbers, etc.
- Notify supervisor of any damage or irregularities at onsite and
offsite warehouse immediately.
- May perform other department members duties during breaks, lunch,
or as designated by supervisor.
- Handles product safely and carefully.
- Attends work regularly and consistently.
- Follow all rules, regulations as set forth by Customers, Nissin,
OSHA, CTPAT and TSA.
- Responsible for completing all essential job functions by end of shift.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.