Manager is responsible for operation of Nissin’s all project
activities, warehousing and household good; training, supervising and
management for all employees; generating and reviewing operational
reports; and assisting with general Human Resource issues under
direction and supervision of Branch Manager and/or Assistant Branch
Manager. Develop policies and procedures for distribution processes in
order to maximize company’s profitability and to ensure optimization
and compliance with established standards and regulations. Measure and
improve the performance, customer service and profitability of the
assigned branch. Ensure that the assigned location provides
first-class customer service constantly and the location maximizes its
profitability and contribute regional and Company profit.
- Responsible for all assigned functions for project activity,
warehousing, and household goods operations
- Manage the coworkers and established standards and procedures
- Instruct coworkers to adhere to all of Nissin’s policies and
safety rules. Report any incidents or accidents immediately to
branch manager and/or assistant branch manager to maintain a safe
and secure work environment.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and contract compliance.
- Responsible for proper use of all company equipment, packing
materials, and proper maintenance of company vehicles while in
transit, at a customer site, return to Nissin, or while visiting
other facilities for delivery, pickup, etc.
- Tracking and tracing of shipments and ensures shipments and
deliveries arrive in a timely manner
- Receive, review, and process documentation for each shipment
accurately with forwarding operations team
- Ensure that all documents are in proper order. Scan, fax, and file
documents, as needed
- Coordinate any necessary surface transportation to airports,
ports, and good receiver which was ordered by customer to ensure
that delivery is completed
- Work with Nissin’ other departments to meet customer and internal deadlines
- Conform to corporate policies and import/export regulations
- Data entry and maintenance using Oracle and other applications
- Plan layout of warehouse and other storage areas considering
turnover, size, weight and related factors of items stored to
maximize efficiency and productivity
- Trains and assists warehouse workers in accordance with required
policies, procedures, safety rules, computer systems and programs,
and operation and maintenance of warehouse equipment
- Generates, reviews, and maintains logs, files, and report to
monitor warehouse performance and household quality, ensure
compliance with any necessary requirements from upper management,
customers, and vendors
- Review records for accuracy of information and compliance with
established procedures and to determine adequacy of inventory information
- Schedule work for special and periodic inventories. Track history
of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory
and stock control records and recommend remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite
workflow. Issue written and verbal instructions. Assign duties and
examines work for accuracy, neatness, and conformance to policies
- Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of
subordinates. Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances.
- Prepare composite reports from individual reports of subordinates.
Adjust errors and complaints. Perform inventories, staff reviews,
and disciplinary action.
- Evaluate employee performance, and suggest necessary additional
training or recommend corrective action as necessary
- Ensure that all employees including temps understand and comply
with Nissin’s and customer’s company policy, work rules, requests,
instructions, and requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.