Under the direction and supervision of upper management, the
Warehouse Office Clerk is responsible for performing all general
warehouse functions including housekeeping, preparing and checking
shipments, unloading & loading, and counting inventory.
- Must be responsible for all assigned functions for office duties
and assisting in the growth and development of the department.
- Prepares orders for shipment through the warehouse system ensuring
proper routing and compliance with all other shipping instructions.
- Must learn all programs associated with the operation of warehouse-logistics.
- Communicate with vendors and customers, and coordinates shipping
and receiving with warehouse personnel.
- Enter inventory transactions into the warehouse system and
verifies accuracy of data.
- Coordinate scheduled appointments for inbound receiving, including
- Generate, maintain, update and review logs, files, and reports
related to shipping, receiving, returns, and scheduling.
- Follow the department procedures in accordance with Nissin Group’s
corporate policies and with department supervisor and manager.
Learn basic procedures, department procedures and other assigned tasks.
- Ensure a 100% level of compliance with any related government
agencies such as local, US domestic and applicable foreign agencies,
which have functions of enforcement or compliance responsibilities.
- Follow instructions, tasks and take notes while training or
- Prepares reports of transactions to facilitate billing. Other
duties may be assigned.
- Must be organized, able to set priorities, expediting transactions
and tasks to meet customer expectations and government requirements.
- Receive, review, and process documents for each shipment
accurately, thoroughly, efficiently and performing all functions
within a strict time frame.
- Maintain quality service, high level of expertise in all areas of
rules and regulations including data entry and invoice process and
- Must keep accurate notes per shipment. Must review and update
- Must maintain a 99%+ accuracy in the entry data process,
classification and valuation.
- Provide excellent and timely customer service skills and shipment
follow up by pro-actively informing the customers of the status of
their shipments, answering questions to the best of your ability and
referring clients to the supervisor when his/her questions are more technical.
- Advise supervisor of any delays, problems and/or questioned any
irregularities discovered within assigned transactions.
- Actively pursue a better understanding of instruction, procedures,
regulations and rules. Adherence to all applicable procedures,
regulations and rules.
- Work requires the written communication skills to compose routine
notes and correspondence with the related parties involve on per
- Work requires regular phone contact with customs, agencies,
vendors and all related parties concerning the work process. Must
have effective communication and strong customer service and
troubleshooting and proposed solution skills. Ability to edit and
proof correspondence and reports for accuracy and clarity. Ability
to analyze complex details and resolves complex issues pertaining to
our clients, venders and employees’ needs.
- Must maintain account information according to client
requirements, change in contact, special instructions and any other
additional or revised specific requirements.
- Learn and understand the importance of Quality training. Do
whatever necessary to get the job done on a timely basis. Be
willing and able to do as much or more than you ask of your upper management.
- Maintain a positive working environment, keep a high morale and
maintain high ethical and moral standards.
- Good working knowledge on the use of the company software to
generate reports. Skilled in the computer operations and accounting programs.
- Assist the location for them to promote sales and to expand all
revenue opportunities and to increase profit while keeping costs
under strict control.
- Explore and exploit opportunities for cost savings and maximizing
efficiency and control.
- Develop and nurture positive relationships with other offices,
personnel, customers, vendors, agents and partners.
- Reports all information to upper manager and provides update as requested.
- Responds to other management requests for information and assistance.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining specific information
related to assigned work activities.
- Keep management informed of project progress and problems,
particularly as needed to change in schedule resources, or product.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.