Position Description: Under the direction and
supervision of the Household Moving Manager,
the Household Moving Supervisor shall travel offsite and assist to
pack and process International export shipments of personal effects.
- Packing air and ocean personal effects using company provided
- Movement of packed cargo to/from House or Apartment to/from Nissin warehouse
- Preparing an accurate bingo sheet for all packed boxes.
- Must keep accurate notes per shipment. Must update notes accordingly.
- Advise Manager of any delays, problems and/or question any
irregularities discovered within assigned transactions.
- Maintain a positive attitude when conducting business, even under
stressful conditions with Customers, vendors.
- Conduct pre-survey at Customer house, prepare and submit estimate
for their relocation.
- Prepare shipping documents, data entry and create invoices for
export, import and domestic shipment
- Perform as a crew leader for Export, Import and domestic job site
with multiple workers
- Process and approve time cards for each period
- Prepare Import/Export documentation and process Oracle billing
invoices to both Customers and overseas affiliates
- May perform other tasks, as assigned
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick and personal days and pet insurance.