International Third Party Logistics Company committed to
providing innovative strategies and services to help our customers
create a competitive advantage with secure, economic, and timely
management of goods
This position is responsible for both tactical and strategic business
development of new business. The ideal candidate should have a minimum
of 5 Plus years of industry experience selling Domestic Transportation
(TL preferred), Warehousing and Distribution Services, Transportation
Management System, Ocean and Air Forwarding (Import/Export) and
Customs Brokerage and Compliance. The 3PL Sales Representative will
- Proven sales experience in the industry is a must
- Prospect, build, and develop strategic partnerships with clients/customers.
- Maintain and grow existing business while securing new revenue
streams from new clients
- Achieve assigned and measurable sales objectives/targets
- Strong business acumen, account management and proven Logistics
Sales & Negotiating Skills
- Focus on specified market segments to identify and develop high
- Ensure sustainable revenue at acceptable profitability levels
- Keep current with industry and market trends
- Serve as a liaison between clientele and operational staff
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Provide timely and accurate reports and document sales leads.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify
opportunities for growth
- Bachelor Degree required
- 5 Plus years with past sales experience at Third Party Logistics
Company or related logistics field
- Excellent verbal communication skills; able to speak clearly and
concisely; solid group presentation skills.
- Excellent written communication - Writes clearly and informatively
and able to work for spelling and grammar.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, with a sense of urgency.
- Experience completing and working with various RFP’s (Request for Proposal)
- Knowledge of Warehousing Management Systems (WMS) a plus
- Knowledge of Transportation Management Systems (TMS) a plus
- Understanding of General Supply Chain Management
- General Knowledge of Domestic and International Transportation
- Detailed oriented
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Provide excellent Customer Service to new clients
- Computer Literate - proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A "book of business", with a proven network of logistics
and supply chain decision makers.
- Solid sales and marketing background
Special Position Requirements
- Must be willing to travel as required to meet essential sales
duties and business requirements.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.