Under the direction and supervision of the warehouse Supervisor,
the warehouse Agent is responsible for all aspects of warehousing
and distribution and all related activities for an assigned base of accounts.
- Responsible for all assigned functions for warehousing and
distribution including loading and unloading trucks, whether
manually of mechanically.
- Processing, packing, stacking, labeling of cargo per approved standards
- Operating mechanical and pneumatic assembly machines, as directed
- Where necessary provide guidance and training to junior Associates
- Comply with all Customer specifications, work standards and instructions
- Comply with all government regulations, including but not limited
Maintain a positive attitude when conducting business, even
under stressful conditions with Customers, vendors and overseas
agents, at all times.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.