Position Description: Under the direction and
supervision of the forwarding manager, the Air Export Agent is
responsible for all aspects of International and domestic traffic by
processing export shipments and all related activities for an assigned
base of accounts.
- Responsible for all assigned functions for export shipments
- Ensures that all document preparation document preparation,
coordination for the movement of goods from shippers door to
overseas destination(s), including but not limited to truck, Air and
Customs are 100% accurate
- Ensure a 100% level of compliance with any relevant government
agency such as, Customs & Border Protection, Export
Administration regulations, Code of Federal regulations, or any
- Ensure to book flight arrangement that will meet customer's
requested ETA and deadlines.
- Coordinate / monitor surface and air transportation via internet
from departure to arrival at destination
- Process vendor costs and sales related matters using an Oracle database.
- Must keep accurate notes per shipment. Must review and update
- Must maintain a 99%+ accuracy in the entry data process,
classification and valuation.
- Advise Team Leader or Supervisor of any delays, problems and/or
question any irregularities discovered within assigned transactions.
- Handles routine notes and correspondence with the related parties
involve on per shipment basis.
- Assist to promote sales and to expand all revenue opportunities
and to increase profit margins while keeping costs under strict control.
- Maintain a positive attitude when conducting business with
Customers, vendors and overseas agents, at all times. Even under
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It
includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term
disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional
voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k,
vacation, sick days and pet insurance.