Under the direct supervision of the Branch Manager, the Administrative Coordinator provides clerical and administrative support with the handling of branch purchases/orders, administrative liaison with other branch locations and corporate departments, event planning, company vehicles, facility liaison with property management firm, and other administration-related duties. Exercise effective customer service skills with both internal/external customers and branch staff/management.
- Performs daily routine administrative tasks which may include:
- Front reception duties and TSA screening and escorting of visitors
- Drafts memos, reports, payments, billing, data entries of other business documents
- Takes meeting minutes, distributes minutes, and files meeting reports
- Organizes and maintains business files and records
- Prepares expense reports and vendor invoices for payment processing
- Schedules business meetings and conference calls
- Coordinates with management and corporate office departments to handle purchases of supplies and equipment needed for branch operations
- Functions as administrative liaison with other branches and/or corporate office departments for administration of company owned/leased vehicles, leased equipment, business insurance claims, and other related tasks, as needed.
- Demonstrates and provides consistent exceptional level of customer service when interacting with internal/external customers and branch/company staff and management
- May perform research projects or data analysis as assigned
- Contact overseas offices for billing and payment transactions updates, as needed
- In coordination with other departments, may perform duties related to event planning activities
- May need to work overtime to meet deadlines or complete tasks, as needed
- May perform other tasks, as needed or assigned by management.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days and pet insurance.