Position Description: Under the direction of the President, the Director - National Sales & Marketing Strategy is responsible for working with the executive management team at Nissin International Transport U.S.A., Inc. (NIT) to ensure consistent revenue stream for existing/new accounts and to develop effective marketing strategies to grow all lines of business for the organization. The Director will proactively work to network within the industry to seek new business opportunities and create various marketing strategies to achieve business objectives. The position will mentor and train designated management staff to ensure succession planning for future business growth and opportunities.
- Provide proactive, collaborative efforts with the executive management team to network and explore potential new revenue streams of business
- Review existing accounts to consider new services and products availability for customers
- Research feasibility studies for growing new segments and trends within global supply chain management and transportation/logistics/warehousing industries
- Nurture and sustain existing business revenue while concurrently developing new revenue streams from new businesses and clients
- Achieve assigned sales targets/objectives
- Manage a sales team with strong focus on accountability for budgets while achieving sales targets
- Ensure sustainable revenue at acceptable profitability levels
- Target specific markets and industries to identify and develop specific potential accounts
- Competitive positioning within the industry to increase revenue streams
- Industry branding for NIT business objectives
- Compliance with all regulatory agencies monitoring our business activities and industry
- Define key performance indicators (KPI) to measure performance standards
- Direction for business development activities and operations growth
- Business development strategies
- Development and execution of key marketing strategies
- Effective interpersonal skills to mentor and develop sales staff.
- Conduct sales calls/visits/approaches either independently or in collaboration with divisional or branch operations to develop and establish effective business relationships with customers and explore their needs. Provide regular sales reports to executive management team if business development efforts.
- Prospect, develop, and build strategic partnerships with clients/customers
- Research and develop effective marketing strategies to achieve
- Responsible to mentor, train, and develop designated management staff on:
- Any other projects as assigned by executive management, from time to time.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days and pet insurance.