- Supervise the implementation and management of trade compliance.
- Maintain and/or support projects, meetings, and training to all levels of management and staff.
- Ancillary duties for internal functions will include, but not be limited to, change management, work orders, and other administrative duties.
- Provide supervision on compliance development and implementation.
? Scope of responsibilities include TSA, CTPAT, Antiboycott, Antitrust, Export Control, etc.
- Provide supervision on corporate governance development and implementation.
? Scope of responsibilities include J-SOX, ISO, internal audits, etc.
- Promote company-wide awareness of company’s regulatory requirements.
- Respond to complex inquiries or complaints from internal and external customers or regulatory agencies.
- Supervise and actively develop skill set of staff.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in the performance of designated duties.
- Act with sense of urgency and understand need for responsiveness.
- Act as liaison with government agencies, including audits.
- Establish, maintain, and update standard operating procedures.
- File appropriate regulatory submissions, including mitigation letters and corrective action reports.
- Measure, audit, and monitor trade programs.
- Compliance research, regulatory interpretation, and compliance training development/implementation.
- Interview & hire employees; plan, train, and assign work; appraise performance; address complaints and resolve problems of staff.
- Support Operations Management on compliance-related matters.
- Supervise project work plans, timelines, and implementation progress.
- Organize specialized or complex material/information into usable format.
- Supervise and coordinate project task assignments.
- Ensure effective communication among personnel and operations related to a project.
- Supervise analytical support to other defining procedural and/or system requirements.
- Prepare reports for management review.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days and pet insurance.