- Assist with the implementation and management of trade compliance.
- Maintain and/or support projects, meetings, and training to all levels of management and staff.
- Ancillary duties for internal functions will include, but not be limited to, change management, work orders, and other administrative duties.
- Provide support on compliance development and implementation.
? Scope of responsibilities include TSA, CTPAT, Anti-boycott, Antitrust, Export Control, etc.
- Provide support on corporate governance development and implementation.
? Scope of responsibilities include J-SOX, ISO, internal audits, etc.
- Monitor project work plans, timelines, and implementation progress.
- Organize specialized or complex material/information into usable format.
- Coordinate project task assignments.
- Ensure effective communication among personnel and operations related to a project.
- Provide analytical support to other defining procedural and/or system requirements.
- Prepare reports for management review.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days and pet insurance.