RKA Operations reports directly to the Team Leader. The position entails all aspects that are associated with packaging and lineside production. RKA Operations is responsible for providing excellent customer service to an international client base and ensures all customer’s parts are professionally packed and documented correctly.
- Notify supervisors of any damage, irregularities and any safety concern and safety violations at warehouse immediately.
- Must be able to accurately pack, sort, and process orders.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Positive attitude is a must, and be able to function as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask.
- Review procedures to monitor performance and compliance with customer’s requirements.
- Comply and follow procedures, periodic inventories and operations as well as monitoring and compliance with Nissin, US Customs, HAZMAT, OSHA, CTPAT and TSA rules and regulations.
- Handle product safely, and carefully advise Supervisor of any delays, problems and/or question any irregularities discovered within assigned transactions.
- Attend work regularly, consistently and responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Understands how to use printer and scanners.
- Understands FIFO and inventory control.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days and pet insurance.