Under the direction and supervision of the warehouse Supervisor, the warehouse Agent is responsible for all aspects of warehousing and distribution and all related activities for an assigned base of accounts.
* Responsible for all assigned functions for warehousing and distribution including loading and unloading trucks, whether manually of mechanically.
* Processing, packing, stacking, labeling of cargo per approved standards
* Operating mechanical and pneumatic assembly machines, as directed
* Where necessary provide guidance and training to junior Associates
* Comply with all Customer specifications, work standards and instructions
* Comply with all government regulations, including but not limited to CTPAT.
* Maintain a positive attitude when conducting business, even under stressful conditions with Customers, vendors and overseas agents, at all times.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be detailed oriented and able to set priorities.
* Able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
* Stand for long periods of time
* Must be able to work well in a team environment, as well as being able to work independently
* Must be able to multitask and work under stressful conditions.
* Minimum high school diploma required
* Forklift certification not required, but is a plus
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days and pet insurance.