Position Description: This position reports to the CFO and works with Accounting and other departments.
The Financial Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing detailed analysis of our financial results, and provides input about current and future monetary decisions and provide advice to senior management.
- Prepare documentation which reflects the company’s financial standing to be used to create budget and strategic plan.
- Analyze income and expenses and provide recommendations to senior management to improve margins.
- Examine spending requests, assist with department budget planning, and forecast future expenses.
- Track financial performance against budget, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
- Create and maintain dashboard of financial results and other KPI (e.g. Microsoft Business Intelligence).
- Oversee initial JSOX implementation and documentation.
- Support requests/inquiries from Japanese headquarters relating to financial results and forecast.
- Forecast income and expense of various projects for approval purpose.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required including assisting with finance organizational initiatives and act as backup roles for other accounting responsibilities
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days and pet insurance.