Position Description: Under the direction and supervision of the warehouse Supervisor, the warehouse Associate is responsible for all aspects of warehousing and distribution and all related activities for an assigned base of accounts.
- Responsible for all assigned functions for warehousing and distribution including loading and unloading trucks, whether manually of mechanically.
- Processing, packing, stacking, labeling of cargo per approved standards
- Operating mechanical and pneumatic assembly machines, as directed
- Where necessary provide guidance and training to junior Associates
- Comply with all Customer specifications, work standards and instructions
- Comply with all government regulations, including but not limited to CTPAT.
- Maintain a positive attitude when conducting business, even under stressful conditions with Customers, vendors and overseas agents, at all times.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick and personal days and pet insurance.