Under the direction of upper management, the Household Moving Assistant Manager is responsible for coordinating the operations of Nissin Group’s Household Moving department and other branch business functions, training, and managing other employees.
- Supports Department Manager with recruiting, training, supervision, and disciplinary actions of department associates
- Responsible for handling branch’s operations with supervision of subordinates; planning and directing flow of warehouse operations, including logistics and distribution services, while maintaining proper recordkeeping of the same
- Demonstrate quality service standards in the areas of packaging cargo, conducting site surveys, vendor control, and achieving customer satisfaction
- Preparation and review of all documents related to the household moving operations including but not limited to invoices, packing lists, issuing insurance certificates, bills of lading, etc.
- Ensures that all documentation submitted is accurate and in compliance with Nissin’s and related governmental regulations
- Maintain a high level of expertise in all areas of logistics, warehousing, human resources, and cash management
- Contribute to establish and enhance branch’s procedures in accordance with Nissin Group’s policies and procedures
- Endeavor to ensure highest level of operational control related to import/export compliance
- Maintain a positive work environment with high morale and employee engagement with company-sponsored programs
- Communicates with management to provide updates as needed/requested regarding information related to business decisions
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days and pet insurance.