Position Description: Summary of the job
Under the direction and supervision of the warehouse manager, the warehouse janitor is responsible for all aspects of cleaning and maintenance of the warehouse facilities.
- Daily duties include but not limited to performance of heavy cleaning such as:
- Cleaning floors
- Vacuuming carpets and rugs
- Washing walls and glass
- Cleaning restrooms
- Stocking consumable janitorial supplies
- Removing garbage in or around building areas
- Perform routine maintenance projects such as tending to damaged or broken doors/stalls/toilets
- Notifies management of needed repairs and maintenance, as needed.
- Responsible for all assigned functions by management
Perform any other tasks, as assigned.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick days and pet insurance.