Position Description: Under the direction and supervision of the Household Moving Manager,
the Household Moving Supervisor shall travel offsite and assist to pack and process International export shipments of personal effects.
- Packing air and ocean personal effects using company provided packing materials
- Movement of packed cargo to/from House or Apartment to/from Nissin warehouse
- Preparing an accurate bingo sheet for all packed boxes.
- Must keep accurate notes per shipment. Must update notes accordingly.
- Advise Manager of any delays, problems and/or question any irregularities discovered within assigned transactions.
- Maintain a positive attitude when conducting business, even under stressful conditions with Customers, vendors.
- Conduct pre-survey at Customer house, prepare and submit estimate for their relocation.
- Prepare shipping documents, data entry and create invoices for export, import and domestic shipment
- Perform as a crew leader for Export, Import and domestic job site with multiple workers
- Process and approve time cards for each period
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick and personal days and pet insurance.