Under the direction and supervision of management, the Household Goods Coordinator is responsible for all administrative tasks of assigned accounts including assisting with the processing of export shipments, document preparation, and traffic coordination required to correctly process goods through customs to ensure timely delivery.
- Responsible for all assigned functions for Household Goods shipments.
- Tracking and tracing of shipments.
- Direct Household Goods crew.
- Receive, review, and process export documentation such as B/L and AWB for each shipment accurately.
- Maintain a good relationship with other Nissin offices, customers, vendors, and agents. Update and maintain customers’ information.
- Ensure shipments and deliveries arrive in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all documents are in proper order. Scan, fax and file documents as needed.
- Coordinate any necessary surface transportation to airports or ports to ensure that delivery is completed.
- Work with Nissin’s other departments to meet customer and internal deadlines.
- Comply with corporate policies and import/export regulations.
- Data entry and maintenance using Oracle and other applications.
- Handle file preparation.
- Other duties as needed and assigned.
Nissin offers a robust benefits package for our employees. It includes health, dental, life and AD&D, short term and long term disability, along with 2 types of voluntary vision plans, additional voluntary life and AD&D, FSA (medical and dependent care), 401k, vacation, sick and personal days and pet insurance.